Design and Execution
A team of designers made up of engineers, software programmers and draughtspeople develop the job. The design is entirely realised through 3D Computer Aided Design technologies alongside structural analysis software to check finished components.
The personalisation of each machine is considerable: not only the machine size, but the construction materials, coatings and painting cycles are all chosen according to the specific application. The ancillary equipment and the mechanical, electrical and electronic components will also vary according to the customer's individual requirements.
The typical documentation that is submitted to the customer in this phase is made up of:
- Production, supply, and design schedules
- Loading and anchorage diagrams
- Data sheets of the complete equipment
- Lay outs of the electric control panel and wiring diagrams
- Functional descriptions of process controls
- Flowcharts, equipment and process diagrams and P&ID
- Test and inspection schedules, test certificates of the materials used