JOHNSON EXCELFLO™ SCREENS
- Multi-layer sintered laminate with a rigid pore structure to ensure sand control even under high operating pressures
- Advanced mesh screen technology - Plain Dutch Weave pattern - to control a broad range of sand size with a very high open area.
- Large media selection to provide effective sand control for a wide range of formation sand sizes. Micro ratings available from 125mu to 300mu. Johnson Excelflo™ screen range may be customized within a wide selection of stainless steel and high-nickel alloys
- Johnson Excelflo™ allows an even flow distribution and reduced plugging rate.
- Recommended horizontal completion in very fine to fine sands with some degrees of reservoir heterogeneity or in poorly characterized reservoirs - Ideal screen for multi lateral, short radius or other mechanically demanding applications - Stand alone screens completion in well sorted reservoirs
- 14 gauge protective cover (shroud) to give greater multi layer mesh protection during final installation against run in damage
- Sintered laminate structure to combine filtration performance (high porosity) and mechanical strength
- Damage tolerant design to withstand high collapse and high burst pressures
- High drainage with improved construction to reduce rate of pressure build up and increase erosion resistance
Aqseptence Group SAS
Sales and Manufacturing Location
Phone: +33 5 4902 1600
Fax: +33 5 4902 1616